“Quick fresh lunch”

Olly Fresco's
Ranked #617 of 3,251 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Business trip in Ottawa had me looking for a healthy place for lunch, Olly Fresco’s did the job. The lineup can be intimidating but don’t be fooled, service is quick. And if you don’t want to wait for something, there’s a self-serve hot station or prepared fresh options such as salads, sandwiches, etc. Everything has been thought of and I personally found it great especially if you want to avoid the usual fast-food joints.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

The line up was super long but don't let that dissuade you! The service was very fast and we got through in no time. The food is delicious and reasonably priced. Great for if you only have an hour for lunch!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Most of the reviews are for lunch... however, when it comes to a Breakfast Sandwich, no one comes close in Ottawa to the English Muffin sandwich I had this morning (Aug 28th).

I had a traditional Bacon, Egg and Cheese sandwich... and just about everywhere in town, you get 1 to 2 pieces of bacon, some yellow processed cheese, and about as much love as you get from a worn out shoe! But not at Fresco... my sandwich came with a mountain top of bacon (probably 5 or 6 slices, some Jalapeno spiced Havarti cheese, a nicely cooked egg... and here's the best part, some sauted mushrooms (I got to pick that from a plethora of toppings) that just added a great flavor to the typically boring breakfast sandwich. And, I paid $3.99 for that sandwich. On top of that, the cooks preparing your food were having fun and you could tell they enjoyed making great looking breakfast food!

My sandwich was hearty enough that I only needed a light lunch this afternoon to tide me over.

I must say, I can't wait to go again next time I'm downtown Ottawa!

Well done.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Olly Fresco's is:
- conveniently located for downtown workers
- less expensive than other local establishments
- extremely varied in lunch options
- stocked with select groceries
- staffed with efficient and friendly employees
- where I purchase lunch M - F
- great.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2016

Fresh made-to-order deli sandwiches are very good. The buffet bar is also very fresh and with over 100 choices. We had tacos, fresh fish, salads, onion rings, fries, bbq'd chicken, you name it, they have it. It was al very fresh and very good. Just be careful, when loading up your dish, you pay by the weight. It add's ups quick :-). But all very good.

Date of visit: August 2016