“mmm goooood!!”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
“mmm goooood!!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

It's our regular place to eat, my daughter loves the Pho soup, my son loves the Pad Thai!! You can't go wrong for good, quick food!

• Visited December 2012

Ottawa, Canada
“Great quallity and service”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat. They have the best veggie spring rolls in town with lot's of other vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from. The food quality is excellent and the prices great!

Visited May 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Good Pho”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I went on a Saturday night for an early dinner (around 5pm) with my father.
What we ordered:
-shrimp salad rolls
- chicken satay salad rolls
-rare beef noodle pho
-chicken pho
-pad thai

My father does not eat gluten, and they were very accommodating. All of the food was very tasty and prices were very reasonable. The atmosphere was nice, much nicer than other viet-thai restaurants in the area. Check it out of you're looking for a decent pho.

• Visited March 2012
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Always Yummy!”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We live near by and order take out from here all the time! The staff are extreamly nice and the food is Yummy! Pho, pad thai, prok spring rolls are our usual order... try it you will love it!

• Visited October 2011
Ottawa, Canada
“Red Pepper was a hot tastey treat”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

The service was good. An elderly lady was cleaning a table and instructed me to sit where I please. A young lady promptly came out from the kitchen and brought me water and a menu. (The menu is very interesting. For the non Pho pro, there is an introductory paragraph explaining the typical way to eat and enjoy Pho). The waitress returned a few minutes later to see if I was ready yet (I was still deciding). Following that, a smiling beaming young fellow came to take my order.

I ordered the ... oh, I forgot, it's in the menu written UNDER the Pad Thai. I believe it was called Singapor Noodles (Shanghai Noodles??) - for the life of me I can't remember.

I also ordered a hot and sour soup with mushrooms. The soup came first. The young lady who served me told me they were out of mushrooms (alas!), but she smiled to soften the blow. The soup was delicious and had a strong celery flavour. The noodles followed. A large plate with cut fresh veggies, shrimp, noodles, and perhaps beef of sorts. Something I couldn't recognize, but did enjoy.

The atmosphere is nice. It's ethnically decorated, large windows facing Bank Street, and has a family business feel to it. There are about 20 tables or so.

I went in about 30 minutes before a typical dinner time, by dinner time though, the place was filling up. There were also a few take out customers who came in.

Bottom line. I would recommend it.

• Visited July 2011