“Delicious Pho Noodles in Pleasant Little Restaurant”

Authentic Vietnamese Pho House
Ranked #465 of 2,825 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Serving the most authentic Vietnamese homestlye dishes in Ottawa's west end. Only top quality meats and ingredients are used. Take out service available. Call prior to place order.
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We went on a weekday afternoon for a late lunch, were warmly welcomed and served tea while we perused the menu. It offers a very good choice of Pho noodles and vermicelli in various sizes, types of noodles & choices of meats or seafoods. We had a couple of House Special Pho soups...one with beef, chicken & shrimp and the other with shrimp wontons & chicken, both in a moderately spicy & delicious broth. They were very tasty & generous servings. The traditional additions of Thai Basil, Thai Cilantro & bean sprouts were very fresh and there was a generous serving of these. This is a pleasant, clean and comfortable little retaurant that offers very good quality noodle dishes. Service is warm & professional. Parking is ample in this small stripmall.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

My Daughter introduced me to this Pho house quite a while ago and I been going there since. I mostly eat the pho soup there and it is absolutely delicious . I forget what I order most of the time and it never fails the family that work there always know what I ordered before.. With all the people going through there that is absolutely unbelieveable that they would remember. They are so so Friendly they treat you like you are part of there family. You have to try this place to really know. You will never leave disappointed. It is such a warm feeling when My Son and myself go in there. Everybody likes to be remembered and this place is garanteed for that.The prices are so reasonable something I can afford as a single Mother. I would recommend this restaurant to any age you will always leave very Happy.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

... this is the BEST place in Ottawa for fresh and tasty Vietnamese food!

The Vietnamese Spring Rolls are quite simply the most addictive morsels of food I have ever had the pleasure to taste.

The service is fantastic, and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We really enjoyed our Vietnamese meals at this quaint, pleasant little oasis in the Greenbank Mall.
Their shrimp spring rolls were fresh and very tasty. Their curry was superb. Their udon noodle chicken stir fry was excellent. Their lychee fruit with lychee juice drink was a pleasant balance after all the spices. In summary, healthy, filling and delicious!!

2  Thank CosmicImp
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've been here three or four times now and it's the best pho in Ottawa by far! It's a far trek for me as I'm in Orleans, but it's worth it! The servers are all very friendly and if you have room for dessert try the fried bananas and ice cream - HEAVEN.

1  Thank cramanda026