“I'm Addicted..” 4 of 5 bubbles

Authentic Vietnamese Pho House
Ranked #444 of 2,709 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Serving the most authentic Vietnamese homestlye dishes in Ottawa's west end. Only top quality meats and ingredients are used. Take out service available. Call prior to place order.
Ottawa, Canada
“I'm Addicted..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

One of our son's dragged us into the Authentic Vietnamese Pho House located in a mall on Greenbank Rd sometime in early May. He had been 'raving' that this teeny-tiny place served the best Pho in town. I think he may be right. It was delicious. In fact, we've been in there almost once a week ever since to pick up a takeout order. That way I can go home and slurp up the noodles and delicious broth without making a fool of myself. I've had both the chicken and the beef broth. Both are terrific. The small staff are lovely people. I break down each time I'm in there and order a Mango Bubble Tea. They also have these amazing special Vietnamese Spring Rolls (back of takeout menu) called cha nam. We fought over them last time we ordered them, Everything on their extensive menu looks good. I just can't break away from the Pho to order anything else.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank PollyBidwell

Nepean, Ontario
“A New Neighborhood Favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2011

I seem to be becoming a regular at this new pho restaurant. Open less than a year, it is not yet licensed to serve alcoholic beverages but is becoming a lunch-time favorite. The menu offers not only the usual beef or chicken-broth based soups, but also a limited and growing selection of other Vietnamese dishes. The broth is lower in sodium than the other pho restaurants that have sprung up in Ottawa recently. This has the double advantage of being tastier since the spices flavoring the broth are not over-whelmed by too much salt, and healthier for those of us trying to limit salt intake. The service is fast and friendly.

• Visited June 2011