“The mission fig appetizer was delicious!”
Review of Must Kitchen & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Must Kitchen & Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is the third time we've been to Must and the quality of the food is always excellent. We tried the mission figs appetizer and loved them! The soft warm figs, goat cheese, cerrano ham, walnut bits, and balsamic reduction were just to die for. The duck confit was excellent, as were the mussels in green cury with fries. This restaurant has never let us down.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

This was our second viist to MUST and it was as good as the first! The service was attentive but not overwhelming - the food was great - and the wine list super! We have recommended this restaurant to friends in the area and would expect that this intimate gathering place will become a regular on the "go to" list! My favorite is the main floor window seat next to the fireplace:)

1  Thank kizmetCanada
Reviewed January 17, 2012

It was early evening when we found Must Wine Bar in Ottawa's Byward Market. We were fortunate enough to be seated downstairs, right by the window so we could watch the passers by and enjoy the little fireplace beside the table. I feel like we really did the right thing by ordering Wine Flights, a selection of three wines in small quantities. I ordered one and my partner ordered a different one, so we could sample six wines and enjoy a fantastic appetizer of fresh fig and prosciutto. Once we had selected our favourite wine, we ordered a glass each and went on to the Duck Wing app, which was heavenly. The staff were just so nice, we felt spoiled, and the place has a really comfortable old byward market feel. I can't wait to go back! Try to get the front seat on the main level if you give it a try, and I would highly recommend starting with a wine flight.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

I ordered from the recommendations. Duck wings for the appetizer, and the Duck leg Confit. OMG, it was so fantastic. I also love that the place is small. Intimate. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

An interesting place, with great possiblities

However, service is friendly but slow, not efficient or attentive; food varies tremendously from interesting (fig and goat cheese appetizer) to boring (sliders, pulled pork tacos)

Many other better choices in the Market