“disappointed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I love Thai food and my favourite Thai restaurant in Ottawa has alway been (and will remain) Royal Thai in the Byward Market. Exquisite food with excellent service.

I gave this place a "third" try as it is just around the corner from where I live and I will NEVER go back again.

I am 100 percent convinced that the cooks and the owners and not Thai because the food is not Thai food.

My hot and sour noodle noodle had that fake crab meat (white pollack filled with chemicals) and vermicelli noodles. It tasted like dishwater...

It went down hill from there...........big time....this place has changed hands a few time and now I see why....not very clean either...

2  Thank Robert C
There are newer reviews for Silver Spoon

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Excellent food, lovely decor, and friendly service. We tried a variety of dishes and all of them were wonderful. This may be the best Thai cuisine in Ottawa.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Love this place! they have a special of the day that is always very good and different.

The special usually comes with a small soup and then a bunch of little plates on one big dish that offers Red, Green Curry chicken, Sweet & Sour beef, Spring role and desert.

The place is clean and nice.

The price is average and