“very dirty”
Review of Ozzy Food Market

Ozzy Food Market
Ranked #894 of 2,900 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: A nice little dine-in and take-out restaurant. With a little lebanese bakery. Serves shawarma, pie/breads, Does catering for special events, even has a trailer (kitchen on wheels) we could take to your party. There is a butcher shop and some Lebanese groceries on site as well.
Reviewed February 21, 2013

i know good lebanese food.....i never tasted more horrible food than ozzy food market.....the atmosphere is awful and the tables were very dirty ....very messy kind of restaurant.....and when u go to the bathrooms...u just flip........very dirty toilet seats that can't be described except as horrible....try to lift the seats and see for yourself... disgusting ....the portions were huge ...but kind of sloppy and mixed together..that u get overwhelmed how to start eating....and everything was not fresh and smells really bad.not recommended by us.

1  Thank maki s

Reviewed February 9, 2013

My family and I discovered Ozzy Food Market in the summer of 2012. We started with shawarma platters (which were delicious), but now the only thing we get (and we get it just about weekly) is the BBQ for 3 platter. This feast includes 6 skewers of charcoal cooked meat (steak, chicken, ground lamb), a mountain of rice and potatoes, salad with Ozzy's delicious house dressing, 6 pitas for making shawarmas (if you please), and a container of garlic sauce and one of hummus. Ozzy and his family are usually open to switching things up upon request. This usually feeds my family of 2 adults, a 7 year old, and a 2.5 year old child.

4  Thank gregthebull
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My husband works near here so goes for lunch. He took us all one day and it lived up to his raves. We've been on the hunt for a good falafel since our favourite spot closed. The search is over.go for the optional garlic flowers in the sandwich...really roasted cauliflower ...yum! Ozzie is very friendly. This is a hidden gem.

3  Thank Babs621
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We went to this restaurant several times and have never been disappointed. The owner is so nice that he asks you to pay after eating. This reminds me old time when people trustes each other. In addition to shawarma this place is a small store for few things and meat.
I recommend going to this place.

2  Thank Me M
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The food was excellent! This place serves the best Lebanese food I have ever eaten Frank the owner served me. He is an extremely friendly person.I you want good Lebanese food this is the place to go.

3  Thank TheGrillSmith