“Fantastic salads”

Green Rebel
Ranked #1,778 of 2,870 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Service was quick, food really fresh, salad was uber tasty. I liked that they were environmentally responsible with recyclable and compostable take out containers, they use Bullfrog Power etc. Very friendly staff. Food was really good! I'll go back. Very busy at lunch.

3  Thank Kimberly B

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I went to the Green Rebel for lunch and I was extremely impressed and pleased with the sandwiches and salads selections. I ordered the vegetarian fiesta sandwich was very tasty. Everything is healty, fresh and local (for the most part) and environmentally friendly (biodegradable packaging and utensil). I will go back many times for sure!

1  Thank GenLag
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I love GR. I've tried most of their salads and every single one of them is amazing. Yes, it's a little more $$ than going to get fast food, but it's worth every penny. My favourites include the BLAT salad, the Rebel Cobb and the Chicken Taco. I hope you enjoy their salads as much as I have.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

After eating at nearby lunch locations, Green Rebel provided a new set of tastes. The place serves generally healthy sandwiches and salads and offer healthy options like replacing creamier sauces with whole grain mustard. The location is hard to find within the office building housing it, but it is worth the look.

2  Thank hoteluser
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Excellent wraps. Good choice of salads and if you need gluten-free, they can easily accommodate - they understand the cross-contamination issues.

Only minor gripe was that they aren't set up for salads as early in the AM as we wanted - getting something 'to go' for the road; we had to come back later in the AM (around 10).