“The only place to go!”

Add it.
Daya Spa
Ranked #11 of 47 Spas & Wellness in Ottawa
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Daya is easily the best place to get any kind of spa service in Ottawa. The atmosphere is lovely, the staff is always really friendly and knowledgeable, and the services are wonderful.

I've tried most of the spas in town that offer services with organic and eco-friendly products and they are by far the best. My face and skin always feel so clean and so picked up after I go there. They also carry a great makeup line! I've been totally spoiled by Daya and wouldn't go anywhere else!

2  Thank Chantal C
There are newer reviews for Daya Spa

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This Spa is one of the best in Canada. Service is overwhelmed with professionalism and dedication. Daya is a green spa is design with simplicity, and clean surfaces on mind, bringing elements from nature indoors, to create a relaxing, non-toxic, eco-friendly, and sustainable environment. I had the best facial !!! Thanks!!!

9  Thank Me B
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I've had two recent visits to Daya Spa and am happy to report that the quality is as good as it was last year. I visited on a Yummy Mummy Monday with my baby and had a relaxing and high quality pedicure while the baby was entertained. I had a wonderful facial this morning which left me relaxed with glowing skin. Love the emphasis on natural products and warm attention to clients.

2  Thank guzadog
Reviewed September 9, 2012

A gem of a spa in Ottawa. Informal but with polished, friendly service. Relaxing facials and pedicures.

3  Thank guzadog
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I discovered this place through online deals and keep going back. I truly love the care I get when I go and want to support their natural products which smell so good and make me look and feel great

4  Thank Penguin_Traveller