“Wonderful!”
Review of Daya Spa

Daya Spa
Ranked #12 of 51 Spas & Wellness in Ottawa
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I've been going to Daya Spa for a couple of years now and no other spa can compare! All of their products are all-natural and organic and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Michele gives the most luxurious facials - I always ask for her when booking. Guaranteed great experience every time!

6  Thank Louise H

Reviewed November 27, 2011

I have visited Daya Spa twice - once on Yummy Mummy Monday for a massage with Lise and once on my own for a pedicure and facial with Ludmilla. Both visits were absolutely fantastic. The staff are friendly and professional and have an impressive level of product knowledge. The Yummy Mummy Monday "Grannies" were patient, engaging and skilled at caring for my infant who doesn't always like being left alone with strangers. No hard selling on products but I did get some recommendations after my facial - along several samples to try at home before making an investment! I have attended a number of other spas in town and Daya is consistently among the best experiences I have ever had. Highly recommended.

5  Thank Go2Girl
Reviewed September 6, 2011

My husband won a contest that included Spa services (facial/manicure/pedicure) for a year with Daya Spa. My husband will tell you that I am not one to pamper myself so this was an especially nice treat for me. My year is unfortunately up now and I will miss the free treatments but plan to be back. DayaSpa has such a warm and friendly atmosphere. I was greeted every time with a smile and offered some refreshing beverage as I waited. What was nice is that depending on my mood I could either enjoy a friendly conversation with the girls or just relax and say nothing. I have limited experience with spas andI can honestly say that my experience was glorious, Jules and Sara are absolutely the best. They will give you a facial that will keep you coming back. I bet on it!

4  Thank Matschan
Reviewed August 20, 2011

First time visiting this Spa (we had a Groupon so decided to try it). This spa uses Eminence products which are organic and absolutely fantastic. This is a small spa with a lot of heart. From the moment we arrived the staff were very friendly and courteous. I have visited a lot of spas over the years and had one of the best facials here. I have booked another facial for the end of August and am truly looking forward to it.

4  Thank CanadianKarma