“What A Treat!”
Review of Tavola Restaurant - CLOSED

Tavola Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tavola is an Italian restaurant. We serve a variety of Italian cuisines 7 days a week. We also have a very good selection of wines. Under the new ownership since October 2015, we have introduced a new lunch version of the pasta menu which comes with a significantly reduced price ($3-$6 lesser) as compared to dinner. Not to mention, our prices for most of the items are considerably lower than what we had under the old ownership. We are always striving to deliver excellent food and service to all of our customers. For the entire menu and to make online reservations, please visit our website.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This very lovely, clean and nicely decorated great find was well above my expectations .
The atmosphere and staff are very pleasant,
Home made pastas, creative and palate pleasing dishes are a pleasure to savour.
And the bonus is that the prices are very reasonable for the great food and service you receive.
A very enjoyable outing in every way.
Had to go back almost immediately (less than a week )..

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We went to TAVOLA last night with friends after reading some very positive reviews about the restaurant. I was happy that they were able to accommodate me with my gluten free needs which can be challenging in the best of times. I had chicken with mushrooms and pasta. The arrabiata sauce was bland which was disappointing but the rest was good. The mushrooms were a real treat and plentiful. My husband loved the warm salad with mushrooms. The portion size of the salad could have fed a few people. It was a meal in itself. Again the mushrooms in the salad were VERY good. I would certainly go back and recommend TAVOLA to my friends. I would only hope that they change their pasta sauce recipe.

1  Thank Patriciadionne
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Great atmosphere and couldn't have been a more enjoyable - Food was awesome too, and incredible value!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This restaurant is a gem! Last night is the second time I've had the opportunity to totally enjoy myself at this wonderful spot and I can't say enough about it.

Don goes out of his way to make you feel welcomed and special. Obviously he's done everything right when he put his restaurant together to create the best eating experience I've had in a long time. The food is over the top delicious and beautifully presented, the ambiance is cozy and very inviting and the servers are attentive and professional.

This restaurant ticks all the right boxes and I can't think of any way you could make it better. This is a great little place that's got a big heart, tucked away in the west end. I live in Orleans but it's so easily accessible from the Queensway getting there is not an issue.

Bravo to you Don, in making this place the best it could be!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere in the restaurant. It welcomes a wide range of clientele in a comfortable and warm setting.

The food was great, we shared a delicious pasta dish as well as a juicy tasteful chicken dish. We finished with a great lemon cake and Turkish coffee.

Our server was amazing, she was delightful and attentive to our needs.

Overall a amazing first impression, we look forward to returning and seeing what else Tavola has to offer.