“Our engagement party”
Review of Tavola Restaurant - CLOSED

Tavola Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tavola is an Italian restaurant. We serve a variety of Italian cuisines 7 days a week. We also have a very good selection of wines. Under the new ownership since October 2015, we have introduced a new lunch version of the pasta menu which comes with a significantly reduced price ($3-$6 lesser) as compared to dinner. Not to mention, our prices for most of the items are considerably lower than what we had under the old ownership. We are always striving to deliver excellent food and service to all of our customers. For the entire menu and to make online reservations, please visit our website.
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

My Fiancée and I had eaten at Tavola Restaurant previously for date night and really enjoyed our dinning experience. The waitress was excellentt (her name escapes me), the food was delicious and expertly prepared and the price was great as well.

So we decided to have our engagement party with family and very close friends (30NOV2013) here. Once again the service was excellent and the food was delicious. We even had the same waitress - she even remembered us (not sure if this is a good or a bad thing ... hehehe). Everybody really enjoyed this restaurant!

I would highly recommend this restaurant to all my family and friends.

My Fiancée and I would like to thank the entire staff at Tavola Restaurant (special kudos to the waitress) for making this special evening, a very memorable one!

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

The menu is quite short but everything is homemade. We had some variations of pasta - so delicious!
The location is lovely and the staff extremely friendly.
We will come back on our next stay in Ottawa. Thanks for thid great evening!!!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

On a whim, my parents, husband and I decided to try a tiny little restaurant on Merivale Road a short distance away from Ottawa airport. We didn't expect a whole lot as the place was almost empty when we went in, but we had, by far, the best meal ever, with a fabulous server who had a great, friendly smile. The meal was preceded by very delicious, warm ,homemade bread and our dinners were subtly flavoured, yet exceedingly tasty, and artfully arranged. The chef prepared our meals just over a 3/4 wall, so we could go thank him personally afterwards. I would highly recommend this small restaurant to anyone who wishes a fabulous meal, with speedy and friendly service at a reasonable price.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have never tasted anything like it.

This place is amazing, offers amazing pastas and delicious deserts!

Everything is made in the restaurant from the pasta to the deserts so I love it!

Great service and wonderful food, I really was happy when I left!

I usually don`t bother with reviews but this place was amazing and worth the time.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I avoid writing bad reviews of restaurants..but i really have to comment. The reviews for this restaurant are just way overated and make no sense Four of us all agreed this was just terrible food. There was no flavour, the pasta was like mush. No one commented during dinner just to be polite....but when everyone is grabbing '""""the shaker of parmesan"""""...to try to liven up the dish. Just really plain awful.

2  Thank KC-Ottawa