“fund raiser two seating dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tavola Restaurant

Tavola Restaurant
Ranked #371 of 2,726 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Italian, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Tavola is an Italian restaurant. We serve a variety of Italian cuisines 7 days a week. We also have a very good selection of wines. Under the new ownership since October 2015, we have introduced a new lunch version of the pasta menu which comes with a significantly reduced price ($3-$6 lesser) as compared to dinner. Not to mention, our prices for most of the items are considerably lower than what we had under the old ownership. We are always striving to deliver excellent food and service to all of our customers. For the entire menu and to make online reservations, please visit our website.
Ottawa, Canada
“fund raiser two seating dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Last month I planned a fund raiser party at Tavola on the long weekend.The staff ,management and food were fantastic,I had not one complaint on the quality or quantity of food that was served in a cozy atmospher.Since that evening I have been back four times with much smaller parties and have had a great expierience and not a bad meal yet.The food is prepared fresh daily and there is no rush to be moved along if you want to enjoy your meal,drinks and deserts, it has fallen under one of my favorite places to enjoy in the west end.

• Visited May 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“A spot to return again... and again..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have eaten at Tavola a few times, the most recent experience took place this week. What brings us back time and again? The fabulous food and impeccable service. My husband's favourite: the spaghetti with meatballs. I try something different each time, although I must confess I did order the veal marsala again this week. It was just as wonderful the second time! We have brought friends here to dinner and everyone has thoroughly enjoyed their meals and the cosy atmosphere. Our compliments to the owner, Ferdi and his excellent staff. We'll be back again!

1 Thank EllieW257
“A wonderful experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I ate at the Tavola this past Friday night. The warm mushroom salad was fabulous and our meals were equally enjoyable. Our server (Julia?) was great. She was very engaging, had a big smile and made our evening most enjoyable. All in all a great evening out.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A unique and pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

I had the pleasure of having lunch at this restaurant! I loved the quaint atmosphere! Small but not too small! The food was excellent and the service great! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone!

1 Thank Bev P
Florida
“Good not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Ate here recently based on reviews. Atmosphere is certainly not warm or very Italian. Very high ceilings with exposed pipes and ducts that some might call modern but not my style. Service was very good on a Monday night but only 6 tables occupied. One person had mussels in cream sauce, excellent, but her Caesar salad was very pedestrian, dressing fine but lettuce spines were predominant. Spaghetti with meat sauce and and a meat ball was average but well presented with Parmesan cheese and very nice rolls.
Would go back for mussels at lunch but not for a romantic evening dinner.

Visited June 2013