“Love the salads, excellent service”

Spin Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #92 of 3,253 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Byward Market Area
Cross street: Queen
Reviewed February 15, 2019

I go to Spin about once a week and the food is consistently good and you can get in and out over lunch in under an hour. I personally like the make your own salads, but would be surprised if everyone cpuld not find something tbey like, given the range in menu. The service is great -- the staff are super lovely which is one of the reasons why I keep coming back! My only complaint is that Betty has been away and I love to sit in her area!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

I like to go there after work to grab a drink and sometimes a meal. Staff is very nice and the atmosphere is ok. Its not too busy or too loud. Its a nice cozy place for small groups. They also have a seperate dining area for sit down meals or larger groups. Not bad at all.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 8, 2019

We were a group of seven that went here for lunch. The food was great and we were very impressed with the service and how quick we got our food. You can definitely be in and out within an hour.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 19, 2019

Food is very good, service has always been good. You can get finger foods or a meal. Also, breakfast buffet or a la cart.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

I went to the Spin with my family for the New Year Buffet. We were staying at the hotel and were glad that they have something for the New Year. The food was good especially the beef. My kids loved the dessert, they have some chocolate cake. We really enjoyed the fireworks upstairs.

Date of visit: January 2019