Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
It was a great performance, lots on interaction and amazing crew :)

Awesome event for kids and adults. Crew made it very exciting and involved all guests. Definitely... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Paul L
Great experience!

We all had fun on this adventure. We are from the USA and wished there were more adventures like... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
elmelArizona
arizona

Recommended experiences in and around Ottawa
from $22.12
from $27.80
from $21.35
from $12.93
More Info
All reviews water cannons mooney's bay grey ghost fun adventure kids and adults face paint role playing their roles high energy great fun boat ride great beach birthday party fun afternoon a lot of fun all ages year olds
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2018

made sure that all the children had a chance to do everything. All the children were encouraged to get involved. very inclusive. Very safe.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Had a great time on the Pirate Adventures. The Staff of a great deal of energy and makes the Pirate experience that much more exciting. My kids loved using the water canons to soak Pirate Pete!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Ok truth....I surprised my wife for her 60th birthday with a trip to Ottawa.....and planned a river tour. I saw this Pirate Adventure and decided, what better way to celebrate being 60 by acting 6! We did enjoy it....we were the only adults on it that didnt have kids and it was clearly for kids...though the 4 actors were wonderful, funny, safe and had a few double entendre that made all the adults laugh. Ok more truth...I should have done a river tour cruise to see more sites and learn more about the area instead, but birthday girl loved it and we are a couple of goof balls....so it fit!

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Steve C
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic time with the family. The cast and crew really got into their roles and in turn go everyone, even the adults to participate. My 5 year old daughter had an awesome time and that's all she could talk about on the way home. Definately visit again!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018

We had a wonderful experience on the Pirate Adventure boat this past week. My kids loved every second of it. The staff (aka pirate crew) were amazing and played their parts very well. I will definitely recommend to my friends.

Date of experience: August 2018