Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Experience

Took my child and her friends here for her Birthday, had a great time! highly recommended. They... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Ashley P
Group outing

Amazing time. We were there with a group of 113. Although we had a few extra kids, the staff... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
cppletoilefilante

Recommended experiences in and around Ottawa
from $22.71
from $21.15
from $21.15
from $13.28
More Info
All reviews water cannons mooney's bay grey ghost kids and adults fun adventure face paint high seas role playing their roles birthday party yr old grandson high energy great fun fun afternoon boat ride great beach a lot of fun
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Had a great time on the Pirate Adventures. The Staff of a great deal of energy and makes the Pirate experience that much more exciting. My kids loved using the water canons to soak Pirate Pete!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Ok truth....I surprised my wife for her 60th birthday with a trip to Ottawa.....and planned a river tour. I saw this Pirate Adventure and decided, what better way to celebrate being 60 by acting 6! We did enjoy it....we were the only adults on it that didnt have kids and it was clearly for kids...though the 4 actors were wonderful, funny, safe and had a few double entendre that made all the adults laugh. Ok more truth...I should have done a river tour cruise to see more sites and learn more about the area instead, but birthday girl loved it and we are a couple of goof balls....so it fit!

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Steve C
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic time with the family. The cast and crew really got into their roles and in turn go everyone, even the adults to participate. My 5 year old daughter had an awesome time and that's all she could talk about on the way home. Definately visit again!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018

We had a wonderful experience on the Pirate Adventure boat this past week. My kids loved every second of it. The staff (aka pirate crew) were amazing and played their parts very well. I will definitely recommend to my friends.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I brought my granddaughter on the pirate adventure and it was so much fun, my granddaughter cannot stop talking about it. The animators were interactive with the guests on board and it was a great way to spend a few hours of fun. Thank you!