Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Experience

Took my child and her friends here for her Birthday, had a great time! highly recommended. They... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Ashley P
Group outing

Amazing time. We were there with a group of 113. Although we had a few extra kids, the staff... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
cppletoilefilante

Recommended experiences in and around Ottawa
from $22.71
from $21.15
from $21.15
from $13.28
More Info
All reviews water cannons mooney's bay grey ghost kids and adults fun adventure face paint high seas role playing their roles birthday party yr old grandson high energy great fun fun afternoon boat ride great beach a lot of fun
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I brought my granddaughter on the pirate adventure and it was so much fun, my granddaughter cannot stop talking about it. The animators were interactive with the guests on board and it was a great way to spend a few hours of fun. Thank you!

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Our adventure was great (for the kids and adults aboard). The Animation was very entertaining and memorable for all. I highly recommend this activity.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I had high expectations of an entertaining adventure for our boys to enjoy and us parents to get a few chuckles from and we were not disappointed. The crew did a great job from start to finish. Even above that, I had sent a email inquiry late the night before and had a reply by 7:30am the next morning. Our 3 and 5 year old boys, who both can often be shy. were both up searching for treasure having a great time. The acting was great and entertaining for both the kids and parents. If you are thinking of doing it I would recommend it.
For extra entertainment, a large play ground is just down the path and worth visiting. We had the kids bikes with us and went to both parks down the path. There is also a great beach down the same path too.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

We had lots of fun. The actors did a great job engaging not just the children but the Adults as well. We will definitely do again. My grandchild is still talking about how much fun he had. ☺

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We had lots of fun we went with Mom grandpa and 2 kids (6-10) they loved it and we had lots of laughs to.