“Pirate Adventure ”
Review of Pirate Adventures

Pirate Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pirate Adventures is an interactive pirate-theatre cruise set in a real pirate ship on Mooney’s Bay! Costumes, Face paint, treasure maps, sword fights, water cannons, and sunken treasure await!!! Join us for your 75 minute cruise today!
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

My 3 granddaughters and I went on the Pirate Adventure and we all enjoyed it. The girls are telling everyone how much fun they had. Ages 1, 6 & 8. The 1 year old loved the music, the laughing and costumes. The other two loved everything. The non-stop entertainment, the music, the games, Pirate Pete, the treasure map was a big hit and so was the actual treasure. I highly recommend this adventure to families with young children. The adults participate too - great fun- no sitting on the sidelines waiting. I really enjoyed the time. The length of the adventure was 75 minutes. Just right! Argh me mates! You may have to walk the plank. I give this adventure a big 10.

All reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 8 reviews
"great family activity"

Reviewed July 5, 2017

Stumbled across this 'pirate adventure' when we were on our way to visit the new Canada 150 kid's playground. Had no idea what we were about to get into, but honestly had an absolutely amazing time. My two daughters (five and seven) and I hopped aboard and it was just so, so fun. Loved it probably even more than my kids haha. Lots of great dialogue between the young actors who do the pirate story, and tons of laughter throughout. Engaging, thoughtfully presented, and just the right amount of time (1hr and 15min roughly?). Couldn't help but tip 20 bucks because the effort on behalf of the crew was impressive. Twenty-four dollar per person is great value for the entertainment quality.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 4, 2017

We had a great time! The caracters were very entertaining also. I recommand from age 3-8. It started a bit slow, but then it became very realistics with the tresury hunt, the pirates in the water, and the water splash! Kids got a surprise from the treasury box also!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

The staff were very friendly and always in character. My son is 10 and is high functioning autistic, they interacted with him well and he really enjoyed himself. He loves pirates and being able to dress up like one and have a "pirate" name was a lot of fun. The price is very reasonable for this, and it is well worth it. I would definitely take my son again.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 20, 2017

We had a great time with the Pirate crew, who were friendly and totally in character ! They lend us some costumes, applied makeup on our faces (scars, mustaches or eye patches) and enrolled our little ones into their team. Our kids loved the Treasure hunt, and especially the water canons located on the side of the ship. I would gladly pay twice the amount required, we never expected to have so much fun ! We will definitely go again this summer, the trip to Ottawa is worth it ! Ahoy !