Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great time!

Our 7 year old son loved it and we had a good time too, all the pirates are very energetic and... read more

Reviewed September 17, 2018
Julie H
Fun afternoon!

Our group had a great time. This was a repeat visit and found the script changed since last time to... read more

Reviewed September 11, 2018
kettsar
Ottawa, Canada
via mobile

All reviews water cannons mooney's bay high energy fun adventure crew members grey ghost treasure hunt kids and adults real pirate sunken treasure adult humor bad pirate role playing great fun great beach a lot of fun great family activity
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Our 7 year old son loved it and we had a good time too, all the pirates are very energetic and engaging.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Our group had a great time. This was a repeat visit and found the script changed since last time to keep it fun!

Reviewed September 10, 2018

made sure that all the children had a chance to do everything. All the children were encouraged to get involved. very inclusive. Very safe.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Had a great time on the Pirate Adventures. The Staff of a great deal of energy and makes the Pirate experience that much more exciting. My kids loved using the water canons to soak Pirate Pete!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Ok truth....I surprised my wife for her 60th birthday with a trip to Ottawa.....and planned a river tour. I saw this Pirate Adventure and decided, what better way to celebrate being 60 by acting 6! We did enjoy it....we were the only adults on it that didnt have kids and it was clearly for kids...though the 4 actors were wonderful, funny, safe and had a few double entendre that made all the adults laugh. Ok more truth...I should have done a river tour cruise to see more sites and learn more about the area instead, but birthday girl loved it and we are a couple of goof balls....so it fit!

1  Thank Ginzodude
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic time with the family. The cast and crew really got into their roles and in turn go everyone, even the adults to participate. My 5 year old daughter had an awesome time and that's all she could talk about on the way home. Definately visit again!

Reviewed September 1, 2018

We had a wonderful experience on the Pirate Adventure boat this past week. My kids loved every second of it. The staff (aka pirate crew) were amazing and played their parts very well. I will definitely recommend to my friends.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I brought my granddaughter on the pirate adventure and it was so much fun, my granddaughter cannot stop talking about it. The animators were interactive with the guests on board and it was a great way to spend a few hours of fun. Thank you!

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Our adventure was great (for the kids and adults aboard). The Animation was very entertaining and memorable for all. I highly recommend this activity.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I had high expectations of an entertaining adventure for our boys to enjoy and us parents to get a few chuckles from and we were not disappointed. The crew did a great job from start to finish. Even above that, I had sent a email inquiry late the night before and had a reply by 7:30am the next morning. Our 3 and 5 year old boys, who both can often be shy. were both up searching for treasure having a great time. The acting was great and entertaining for both the kids and parents. If you are thinking of doing it I would recommend it.
For extra entertainment, a large play ground is just down the path and worth visiting. We had the kids bikes with us and went to both parks down the path. There is also a great beach down the same path too.