“First Class Service and Food”
Review of The Shore Club

The Shore Club
Reserve with OpenTable
The Shore Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 3,155 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rideau Street
Reviewed October 22, 2018

Four of us enjoyed dinner here and everyone was very pleased with their meal -- I had lamb, my husband had the special seafood dish, our friends had the fish and a filet mignon. They were very busy and our dish was a bit late coming (we didn't care) so they came with a light platter of cheese and proscuitto.

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

This was the second occasion on which I have had a business meal here. The first was for dinner on a visit to the city a year ago and on this occasion it was for a lunch. The menu provides a good range of options and food and service were good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Usually I get a little nervous when I walk into the restaurant of a downtown hotel because I figure I'm going to need to take out a second mortgage to pay for my meal. That wasn't the case at The Shore Club - enjoyed a lovely Tuesday evening dinner that was budget-friendly. It was telling that the restaurant was busy on a Tuesday night after a long weekend. Our server was a pro's pro - my dinner companion and I each ordered a glass of wine (one white, one red) and the server let us know what the evening's specials were to accompany our wine. I chose the steak with scalloped potatoes and spicy beans - my steak was cooked perfectly and I was. . . . er. . . . tempted to lick the plate clean. My dining partner had a the beet salad and was also impressed. Our server also delivered each of us separate appetizers at no extra charge. I'm already excited about my next meal there!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Wish I had known about their low tide cocktail hour sooner. One dollar oyster Monday to Friday 4-6pm. What are you waiting for?! You do pay more for the drinks here, though.

1  Thank Toroniee T
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

We went to the place me and my wife, the place mas empty and they said : no reservation you can’t get it