“Bedding & breakfast”

Days Inn - Ottawa West
Ranked #42 of 67 Hotels in Ottawa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Had to switch rooms, first room I killed 8-10 flies next room "stuffy" smell & dim next room ok at first, .Phone did not work , cleaned coffee stains off of nightstand & clock,maid service knocked on door at 8:50 am first 2 mornings even though do not disturb sign on door,third day wake up call at 7:20 which I never asked for (only time phone "Worked"),outside noise was loud so I checked sliding window & the latch was broke,the third morning I was there I opened the curtains and laid back down on the bed ,when I looked up at the ceiling above the heater I could see a stain on the ceiling of dust from the heater. I looked through the vent of the heater & could see dust caked inside. So I looked around more & about the same level of dust was behind the nightstand beside the beds. I checked out early and moved to another hotel in the area for the simple fact that not 1 of the room issues were addressed other than switching rooms over the 3 days I was there. Front desk girl said I would receive an email after checking out to address these issues which I never did. I Contacted Days Inn ....still waiting on resolution....update later. I stay at Days Inn hotels often when I travel & never experienced this type of service anywhere else !

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while visiting Ottawa. Check-in/checkout were friendly and fast, and the room was clean & well-maintained. Continental breakfast was good - coffee was better than most. Overall, a good stay and a good value.

• Stayed April 2013
Toronto
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Excellent experience staying here and happy the restaurant/bar on site has changed for the better. Front desk staff are always extremely efficient and friendly.
My only complaint is entering through the front doors with luggage is not easy.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers also viewed these Ottawa hotels
Kanata
Comfort Inn West
Comfort Inn West
#41 of 67 in Ottawa
Travelodge Ottawa East
#51 of 67 in Ottawa

Been to Days Inn - Ottawa West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn - Ottawa West

Property: Days Inn - Ottawa West
Address: 350 Moodie Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2H 8G3, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Ottawa
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 67 Hotels in Ottawa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn - Ottawa West 2.5*
Please note that the pet friendly rooms are strictly on the Ground Floor and a fee per night does apply. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn - Ottawa West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Ottawa West Hotel Ottawa