$138
Lord Elgin(Ottawa)
$170
$126
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$161
$1,010
$716
Hotelpower.com
2,312 results
All reviewsshore clubrideau centreheavenly bedbyward marketspg memberparliament hilldirect accessself parkcorner roomdeluxe roomthird floorvalet parkingnational galleryper daychateau laurierthe location is perfectan upgrade
Reviewed October 16, 2017

This was my first time staying at The Westin Ottawa as I grew up here, but have lived in Vancouver for the past 11 years.

I must thank Laura Burgham, Westin Experience Supervisor. She went above and beyond. She was able to assist me with an early check in as I had arrived very early to Ottawa, and was also able to assist when I had misplaced my credit card. It was a pleasure to meet her!

I had a room on the 20th floor with a stunning view of Parliament Hill and the Canal. The always great amenities were all there; White tea scents, heavenly bed, pool, fitness centre. I spent most of the weekend attending a wedding, but my room was the perfect retreat every night.

I must also mention Ken from Front Desk. Great attitude, personable, and was on top of my credit card issue when I arrived at the desk...at 11:00am hoping to get a room. Thank you!!

I didn't have much interaction with many other associates, but everyone smiled as I walked by, or said hi which is appreciated.

Hotel is spotless! There were a number of functions over the weekend at the hotel, but the common areas were well maintained during the entire busy weekend. Elevators were busy, but efficient, no long waits.

All in all, this hotel lived up to The Westin Standard that I have come to love when I travel. Thank you for the great service and room for a special weekend at home.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
TheWestinOttawa, General Manager at The Westin Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear Jeff L,

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted that you had an excellent experience staying with us from start to finish!

Here at the Westin Ottawa we have a great team who go above and beyond so that each guest can have a special and unique stay. We are so happy that you found our service exceptional! You can be sure that Laura and Ken will be recognized for your kind words.

Thank you for choosing the Westin Ottawa!

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Ottawa is a walking city. The Westin is perfectly placed within easy walking distance of the business centre and the byward market area. The hotel is also attached to the Rideau Mall. The views are wonderful from the rooms facing parliament. The rooms themselves are excellent and the staff very professional.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
TheWestinOttawa, General Manager at The Westin Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear oneviewatatime

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted that you had an excellent experience staying with us and that our team provided you with friendly and helpful service! We hope you enjoyed exploring our beautiful capital city, we are happy to be located right in the center of it all!

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

The room was lovely and the bed and bedding extremely comfortable, like sleeping on a cloud!

The hotel is very central and close to the river and the parliament and shopping mall.

I would certainly recommend staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the canal running through the city.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
TheWestinOttawa, General Manager at The Westin Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Margaret O

Thank you for your review! I am delighted that your most recent stay was excellent and that you enjoyed your Heavenly bed!

It's a wonderful benefit to be located right in the center of our magnificent capital city! We hope you had ample time to explore and take in all of the rich beauty, culture and history!

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with your comments, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

What a lousy start... we arrived at hotel at 3pm since we had an evening planned with the kids and wanted to have time to shower before heading out. Check in lady is nice and tell us room is not ready but should be in a matter minutes but the view of the room will be worth the wait.She takes my number and says she will call us as soon as ready. We wait in the lobby for 50 minutes with no news. I decide to check since my kids and i are starting To worry and i am told the room as been ready for a while. They forgot To call. When i tell them its poor customer service and manager should be advised. Manager comes and tell me they texted
me...my cell is in my hand i have no texts. Why lie ? Just take responsability and ownership. We finally got To the room an hour later...our supposebly worth waiting view is of construction lol. Save yourseleves the pain and go to andaz. Thats what will do next time. Poor service and lies are not worth 350$ a night with valet. Oh i was offered a free movie for the trouble. Dont know if it was sarcastic.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank eman9696

Dear eman9696

Thank you for your feedback. I'm disappointed to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience experienced.

Here at the Westin Ottawa we view feedback as a gift and a way to enhance and improve upon each guest stay, I will be taking your comments back to our team to discuss.

We do hope to see you again so that we can make sure that you receive the Westin Ottawa experience you expect and deserve.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

I stayed here on July 12th. This is my 2nd favorite Westin in Canada after the Westin Bayshore in Vancouver. The Ottawa property is a better hotel, but you can't beat the Vancouver setting for the Bayshore property. I stay at 30+ Starwoods properties a year through business and pleasure trips. The hotel is very clean, modern and rooms are well appointed. The hotel is right beside the Byward Market, which has many restaurants and bars. The Westin also has a top notch restaurant on the main floor called the Shore Club. It has great seafood. The hotel is a few blocks away from the Parliament buildings and the central Ottawa core. Its a great place to stay for business or pleasure!

Room Tip: Ask for a Parliament Building facing room. Get as high as you can. The view of the canal and surrounding area is wonderful.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business

Dear David R

Thank you for your feedback! I am delighted that you consistently enjoy your time here at the Westin Ottawa and that you stay with us on a regular basis. We truly appreciate your patronage!