$118
$144
$138
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$135
$121
Hampton.com
$145
$129
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$334
$272
  • Restaurant
Lord Elgin(Ottawa)
$178
$133
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

2,306 results
All reviewsshore clubrideau centreheavenly bedbyward marketspg memberparliament hilldirect accessself parkcorner roomdeluxe roomthird floorvalet parkingnational gallerychateau laurierper daythe location is perfectbusiness trip
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Superb place to stay for business or leisure. Attached to Rideau Centre Mall with many shops, including some upscale. Premier rooms are great and beds really truly are heavenly. Zero wait time at checkin despite arriving at 5:30pm. Efficient,super service. Room service delicious though pricey. Come back here often and is my rave lace to stay in Ottawa.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 15, 2011

My boyfriend and I along with our little dog stayed here for one night during a road trip. It was just beautiful and I can not wait to go back to spend more time in Ottawa and in this beautiful hotel. We had a room on the 24th floor with a view of the Rideau Cana as well as Parliment and it was just amazing. The room was clean and the decor beautiful. They were very accepting of pets and room service was prompt and delish!! Can not wait to return!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
TheWestinOttawa, General Manager at The Westin Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2011

Dear PurpleObsession,
Thank you for your comments! I am very pleased to hear that your one night stay with us has inspired another trip to Ottawa in the future to explore our beautiful city. We look forward to welcoming you back, and be sure to ask for one of our "Heavenly Dog Beds" as well if you decide to bring your dog back with you. Thank you once again for choosing The Westin Ottawa!
Be well,
John J

Reviewed August 14, 2011

I stayed at this fabulous hotel this past hotel for a convention this week and have nothing but high praise. Beautiful room (2118) with a spectacular view of Parliament Hill, awesome staff, and a wonderful location in the heart of the tourist area. Byward Market is a couple blocks away, the canal is across the street, parliament is a 5-minute walk, and the Rideau mall is attached to the hotel. This last point made it super easy to grab lunch during down times and do shopping too. Lots of restaurants in the area, as well, so if the hotel restaurants are too expensive for you, there are plenty of options right near by. Our room had a modern walk-in shower, which I liked, and we had the option to either get our room cleaned every day, OR get a $5 meal voucher if we declined the room service--per day! Great idea. Like I said, the staff were incredible--friendly, responsive, helpful. I slept really well on their beds, as well. It would be nice to have more affordable WI-FI options, and our room's door had to be slammed shut when leaving in order for it to close, but those are the only two minor things I would change.

Room Tip: There are rooms on the ends of the building that have a more expansive view, i.e. Two bay windows.
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I have never written a review before BUT I though This is one that needs to be written. My husband and I stayed at the Westin in Ottawa for the week. I had the most "Extraordinary Sleep Experience" of my life. We both woke to a wonderful relaxed feeling. The service of the staff were very helpful and so nice and pleasant. I felt at home! I have been all over the world and stayed in hotels but none have come close to the experience of staying at this Westin. The views from the windows over looking Ottawa were breath taking giving you the best of the French and English architecture. If you are looking for a home away from home this is the place. You get 5 stars in my book. Thanks!

Room Tip: The corner rooms have two rows of windows opposite each other. This gives you different views of the city.

Dear SaraGagnon,
What a delightful review to read! One of our goals at The Westin Ottawa is for our guests to leave feeling better than when they arrived, so I am very glad to hear that you and your husband enjoyed such a Heavenly sleep. Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and service as well - we always strive to ensure our guests feel welcome and as though they belong, so it was especially nice to hear that we made you feel at home. I will certainly be sharing your comments at our next staff gathering.
Be well,
John J

Reviewed August 13, 2011

Okay this hotel is "posh" but nothing really jumps out at you. Great things are :

1. Freindly staff, the door man said "Welcome Back" as i entered
2. close to downtown and Parliment.
3. close to nightlife of the city.

Things i thought were disappointing of "odd":

1. You can hear people flushing the toilets in your room from both sides of your room! It can be quite disturbing especailly in the wee hours of the night.
2. I was at a convention and there is no garbage can's anywhere, this means you are carrying your garbage everywhere.
3. Elevators can be quite untimely as they can take a very, very long time especially if you are in a hurry and the hotel is busy.
4. And a small note i stayed for 4 nights and 1 escalator was broken for 4 days and another one broke down during my stay as well, which could have eleviated some of the wait time for the elevators.

Room Tip: Ask for Parliment views much nicer than back side of hotel, which i had :(
1  Thank MrTravel007