“BEST Gelato I've tried in Canada” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #17 of 62 Dessert in Ottawa
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Takeout
Description: At Gelatini Gelato, we strive to keep our ingredients fresh and our clients happy.Located smack dab in the middle of Preston St, Gelatini Gelato is a great spot to grab dessert after dining out at one of the many restaurants, or just on one of those hot summer days to cool down. With 16 flavors of gelato, we are sure that you will find what you are looking for. We change our flavors often, so be sure to come on by.
Ottawa, Canada
“BEST Gelato I've tried in Canada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I spent 2 weeks eating gelato every day for lunch in Italy. Sometimes it was not as good as Gelatini's. Make sure you try their lemon sorbet, and pistachio and chocolate-hazelnut gelato (NOT Nutella, but instead only REAL ingredients). They also do custom orders!
Ingredient questions? Just ask, they are very knowledgeable about their products.
Awesome place... I am lucky to live so close :)

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“You won't get any tastier or fresher than this. Truth.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I though I had tried gelato but it wasn't until I discovered Gelatini Gelato that I realized I was missing out on the REAL DEAL. I discovered that they make the stuff FRESH FROM LOCAL PRODUCE. I was so impressed with the flavour, the let me take a peek at the kitchen, and there, I could see the cut-up fruit for their gelato-making process. These guys know what they're doing. It's a PERFECT way to end the night after going to a restaurant on the strip, or to Absolute Comedy. You won't be better-impressed anywhere else, honest.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Too good to be true”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I live in Little Italy and have been going here for the past year and a half. It is truly the most decadent gelato we have ever had and it's their amazing flavours and wonderful Italian hospitality that have us going back again and again. The best part- they do custom orders (any flavour you want!) they too are never a disappointment. If you have yet to experience Gelatini it is most definitely worth the trip to Preston Street. Keep up the good work guys!!!

• Visited August 2013
“The real deal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

On a recent trip to Ottawa, my family came across this gem of a place. Real, natural ingredients. Friendly service. The owners know what they're doing. As an Italian who has lived in Italy, I think this is one of the best gelaterie in Ontario, maybe Canada. Puts La Paloma in the GTA to shame.

Port Severn, Canada
“A perfect spot to cool down in the summertime”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

If your're not a regular consumer of such a decadent desert, it's a very intense gelato experience, but well worth the stop. There are so many different flavours to choose from it is almost impossible to decide what to try first. They make the gelato right there with real fruit, nuts, etc., so I think the flavour is more true than what you taste from store-bought immitations.

If it's a hot day and you want the ultimate cool-down, this is a wonderful way to do it!

• Visited September 2012