This was an oldish hotel which needs some work. We had a view of the goverment building next door which was not very good as we could not evensee the sky. There were some issues with the plug sockets not being safe as well. Good breakfast out of the hotel left along the road acoss the juntion to number 166 follow the signs to the back of the building. Bacon eggs potato toast and refill coffee for under 5 dollor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally owned and operated we are a 3 1/2 star hotel, with 5 star friendliness. Located in the heart of the Nation's Capital, we are a smoke free property with 155 guest rooms and 8 meeting rooms. We are situated in the midst of the city's business and tourist district; only two blocks from Parliament Hill. The only way you'll get closer to the hill, is if you get elected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capital Hill Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Hill Hotel Ottawa
- Capital Hill Hotel And Suites
- Capital Hill Ottawa