I booked through an online booking site and its not cheap for the downtown location.
The frontdesk staff are courteous but thats where things end.
Everything about this place is outdated and scary. Am surprised that the bldg and health inspectors have not closed this place.
The carpets (even in the corridor) are musty and reeks of something. The rooms smell like they haven't seen sunlight in ages.
The AC/ heating units are antiquated and they barely work. It was so terrifying that i was not able to get good sleep and for the price, I discovered something better and moved out when my 2 day booking was done.
Stay away if you can !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally owned and operated we are a 3 1/2 star hotel, with 5 star friendliness. Located in the heart of the Nation's Capital, we are a smoke free property with 155 guest rooms and 8 meeting rooms. We are situated in the midst of the city's business and tourist district; only two blocks from Parliament Hill. The only way you'll get closer to the hill, is if you get elected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capital Hill Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Hill Hotel Ottawa
- Capital Hill Hotel And Suites
- Capital Hill Ottawa