This hotel is somewhat dated but it was very clean and comfortable. The room was large and had 2 queen beds with2 chairs and a sofa. It is located just 3 blocks from the Government Buildings which have splended architecture. The Byward market is only a 10 minute walk from the hotel. This area of downtown Ottawa contains many, many shops, restaurants and outdoor produce stands. It has indoor parking for $15 (CAD) per day. I unfortunately left some of my clothes hanging in the closet when we left but when we got to our next destination in Burlington, VT, I called the hotel and they told me that they would have house keeping/ lost and found call me. I received the call as promised and the hotel arranged to have my closed mailed to me by Canada Poste. All in all a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally owned and operated we are a 3 1/2 star hotel, with 5 star friendliness. Located in the heart of the Nation's Capital, we are a smoke free property with 155 guest rooms and 8 meeting rooms. We are situated in the midst of the city's business and tourist district; only two blocks from Parliament Hill. The only way you'll get closer to the hill, is if you get elected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capital Hill Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capital Hill Hotel Ottawa
- Capital Hill Hotel And Suites
- Capital Hill Ottawa