We stayed there Jan 30 to Feb 1, 2013 for family celebration. My husband chose a peanut butter packet off their continental breakfast table. The packet had been chewed by a MOUSE and it was evident that some of the peanut butter had been eaten. The front hotel staff appeared to be not concerned about the situation and no apology from her. The waitress apologised but no one else from the kitchen or restaurant spoke us.
Also all three mornings the hair dryer broke down even after I was assured that it would be fixed the first day.
No we never thought to take a picture of the packet which I regret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on five acres of evergreens, pines and tranquil gardens, The Monterey has breathtaking views of the Rideau River. Known for its resort-style lodging and amenities, it is ideally suited for vacationers and traveling executives. Guests can enjoy a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast on-site at The Pine restaurant. Located in a charming stone building, The Pine offers an extensive wine selection, with a summer patio and various meeting rooms. The Monterey Hotel remains one of Ottawa’s most affordable destinations, regardless of its superior service and priceless scenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Ottawa On The Rideau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Inn Resort And Conference Centre
- Monterey Inn Resort & Conference Centre Hotel Ottawa
- Monterey Hotel Ottawa