“Ok stay”

Sheraton Ottawa Hotel
Ranked #24 of 68 Hotels in Ottawa
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Average room with no view. No renovated bathroom... I had a yellow toilet bowl?? The cost for one night.... 182$/night. Staff is indeed very friendly and fun. I went for a lonely diner at the restaurant when arriving, the waiter made it very friendly. I had this good steak, unfortunately very cold.... Same temperature for the breakfast the day after.

1  Thank Juliearoundtheworld
SheratonOttawa, General Manager at Sheraton Ottawa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Hello Juliearoundtheworld,

Thank you for taking to time to provide your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you experienced our team's friendly and attentive service. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the experience you had in our restaurant. I assure you that this does not exemplify our culinary team's focus on excellence and I will share your comments with them. I hope you will visit us again soon so that you can experience our usual high level of service and standards.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Ottawa Hotel

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Just spent one of many wonderful weeks at this hotel and as always it was a great experience.
The staff especially Tony made sure that we were well cared for. All of us in the meeting room appreciated the attention we were given by Tony and his team. Loved the tarts!! Thanks
I also enjoyed the wonderful breakfast buffet, the staff were very friendly.

1  Thank Loretta M

Hello Loretta M,

Thanks for sharing your comments. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoy staying with us regularly and that our team makes your feel extra welcome.

Looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Staff are very friendly. Rooms are spacious and clean. It's a quiet hotel and the food is great. The location is awesome. It doesn't get any better. The finess centre is wonderful too. I have stayed over 600 nights at this hotel

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank SuitcaseLiving10

Hello SuitcaseLiving10,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am delighted to hear that you choose to spend so many nights with us and that we consistently exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have stayed here many times. While a bit dated, this Sheraton is being refurbished. The Club Lounge on the top floor is outstanding. The service is wonderful; staff at reception always remember me, even when I haven't stayed for months. The restaurant is not bad either. All in all this property offers great value for the price. It is my hotel of choice in Ottawa.

Room Tip: No suites and limited views, so any room is probably fine.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank WLKSR

Hello Swolphin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy our new Club Lounge and that we continue to be your hotel of choice in Ottawa.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I just finished a fabulous week at the Sheraton in Ottawa. The food and service during our meeting was top notch. Extra kudos to Tony for always making us feel at home and going out of his way to help! Rooms were clean and extremely comfortable.

1  Thank Cathereine B
SheratonOttawa, General Manager at Sheraton Ottawa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Hello Catherine B,
Thanks for taking time to share your experience at Sheraton Ottawa Hotel.

I am pleased that Tony and the Banquets Team was there to ensure your conference ran smoothly.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

My business group met at the Sheraton for 1 long cold week in January. We had wonderful service in your meeting room with everything we needed provided by Toni and his team. The catered lunches and breaks were great and the 'little extras' were there even if we did not ask for them. Thanks Toni!

1  Thank Roberta S
SheratonOttawa, Manager at Sheraton Ottawa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Hello Roberta,
Thanks for the fantantic feedback about Tony our Banquets Captain and his team!

We hope to welcome your group once again in the future, maybe in the summer when the weather is warmer!

Mike Abou-Abbsi
Director of Catering

The hotel was super.
Tony was great...was there for meetings and he spoiled us with his excellent service.
He made sure our group was looked after and kept us happy..which is not always easy!
The group in the dining room were fabulous and always had a table ready and coffee and orange juice..followed by the tastey morning breakfast buffet.
The beds are really nice and comfy and the rooms are clean and big.
I would highly recommend this hotel..it is close to downtown and the mall and Byward market...takes about 15 minutes to get there, but a nice walk.
Would never stay anywhere else..bravo to the staff!

1  Thank Wade P

Hello Wade P,
Thanks for sharing your recent meeting experience at Sheraton Ottawa Hotel. I am pleased to hear that Tony took care of your group and left a memorable impression.

We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues again in the future.