Stayed on a Fri, Sat, Sun night as a family of 4 in a 2 Queen bed, 1BR apartment.
Excellent value for the size and condition of rooms and the most comfortable beds I have EVER slept on!! Staff were lovely and extremely helpful; a smile, hello & friendly chatter will be met with the same! Ask for extra items and they will be whisked up to the room if needed (i.e patio furniture, broom, kitchen cloths). Wifi is free with a strong signal and multiple devices are allowed. Parking is extra at $20.95 per night, but good piece of mind having car secured on premises - we had no problems finding a park. Convenience store on premises for snacks, drinks, water, bread, papers, sundries etc. Pub onsite but we did not eat or drink here. Loblaws and LCBO within 15 mins walking distance for those wanting to make use of the kitchen. Sufficient items to cook basic meals but bring your own grater, corkscrew, can opener, paper towel. Gym on 11th floor has amazing new nautilus equipment, 3 treadmills, 3 cross trainers ... go outside after your workout to stretch on the rooftop whilst taking in the view. Close to tourist attractions, we will be back again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Suite Hotel located 1 block from shopping & business area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Albert at Bay Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert At Bay Hotel Ottawa
- Hotel Albert At Bay Suite