Just got back from our week-long stay at the Albert at Bay and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay in Ottawa. It is a fantastic hotel with roomy suites. The suites really are like apartments. They are very clean and stocked with essentials. Like other reviewers have stated these suites are bigger than my first apartment!
In addition to the accommodation the staff was excellent. The front desk staff was very friendly and full of great recommendations. I'd say they are some of the nicest hotel staff I have ever encountered. I also found the maintenance crew to be very courteous and helpful too when we accidentally locked ourselves out of our room safe.
The location of the hotel is great. I was able to easily walk to the shops and restaurants on Sparks Street, the attractions around Parliament Hill and the Byward Market area.
Also a plus is the convenience store located at ground level which is open 24 hours.
The parking garage is a bit challenging but not impossible. This is really the only “negative” I have about this hotel.
Fantastic. If we ever go on holiday again in Ottawa we'd definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Suite Hotel located 1 block from shopping & business area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Albert at Bay Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert At Bay Hotel Ottawa
- Hotel Albert At Bay Suite