It took only about 10 minutes for Natalie to check us in and give us direction to the underground garage (it costed $20 per day). There was construction work going on at the time and I was a bit concerned about the noise from it since our room was on the 3rd floor, but it turned out that we couldn't hear a sound of it unless we opened the balcony door. It was a huge one bedroom suite with a kitchen and all the more than basic things you would need in a kitchen, you can even cook a meal there because there's an electric stove and even a dish washer, it was just like a fully equipped one bedroom apartment. You could tell the furnishing and deco have been a few years old but everything was very very clean. The room was spacious with lots of storage and the beds were comfortable. There were 2 TVs so if a couple would like to watch different programs, there won't be a fight.
Location of the hotel is only about 20 - 40 minutes walk to Parliament Hill and the War Museum, even China Town is very close by. I highly recommend this hotel, especially for families with 1 - 2 small kids. I will stay there again if I visit Ottawa in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Suite Hotel located 1 block from shopping & business area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Albert at Bay Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert At Bay Hotel Ottawa
- Hotel Albert At Bay Suite