The rooms are big, but that's everything they have to offer. The breakfast is not included and there's no breakfast at all. There's a dépanneur inside the hotel where you can buy your own stuff to cook your own breakfast.
I paid $184 for a suite and, honestly, it wasn't worth it. There was a coffee maker in the kitchen, but the coffee was decaf. A few bags of tea and 2 oreos. They could, they totally could, offer more amenities for that price. Big rooms, and a totally empty kitchen don't make you a great hotel. I won't be recommending you, and when I come back to Ottawa, I will find another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Suite Hotel located 1 block from shopping & business area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Albert at Bay Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert At Bay Hotel Ottawa
- Hotel Albert At Bay Suite