We met our adult children for a holiday get-away in Ottawa right after Christmas. This suite hotel is clean and comfortable with large rooms. There is a dining area where we could gather for quick meals and catching up. Kitchen reasonably well-equipped. Beds very comfortable. Two bathrooms gave us all some privacy. Parking is a bit pricey in a very tight underground lot. Not all vehicles will be able to enter and maneuver in there.
Parliament Buildings (a must-see) were about a 20-minute walk away. Tim Horton's about two blocks away. Nate's Deli Family Kitchen was a good lunch destination as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Suite Hotel located 1 block from shopping & business area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Albert at Bay Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert At Bay Hotel Ottawa
- Hotel Albert At Bay Suite