“DID I EAT THIS STUFF”

Cuisines: Canadian
Neighborhood: Byward Market Area
Neighborhood: Byward Market Area
Reviewed November 25, 2012

When I first heard of Canada's favourite poutine, I could not believe that people actually ate hot chips with gravy and cheese curds.
I was disappointed in Montreal, to miss out on trying Schwarz's poutine, but decided to give Smoke's a go here in Ottawa. I chose to top it with shredded pork, and boy, was I in for a taste surprise. I LIKED IT!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

A small serving is plenty! Great options and open late! Seemed a little pricey for 'fries" to me but the place was extremely busy - and efficient.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I come from quebec and when it's time for poutine with a really serious about it. The cheese is to small, it should be with bigger piece. and the sauce it's far to be the best one.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

My son and I went here for lunch, personally I thought it was a little too fatty and heavy but my son is still talking about the chilli beef poutine to his buddies.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

The pulled pork and bacon was awsome. The large size is enough for 2 people.