“Couple relaxing massage”

Renu Massage Therapy and Spa
Ranked #5 of 45 Spas & Wellness in Ottawa
More attraction details
Owner description: Relax and Rejuvenate in one of our five Spa therapy rooms with our wide variety of tailored treatments that suit the needs of Women and Men, and promise to give the long lasting results that you deserve. Many of our Wellness and Beauty treatments can be experienced in our "room for two" fully equipped with a jet therapy shower for two. Whichever treatments you choose, you will be sure to enjoy your escape and will leave with an enhanced state of wellbeing. We look forward to having you experience our amazing treatments, which include world renowned Botanical and Organic ingredients. Stop in for a visit and see what everyone is talking about! Our Services: Registered Massage Therapy, Relaxation Massage, Body Wraps, Skinceuticals Facials,ilike™ Certified Organic Facials,Pevonia Botanica European Facials, Hand & Foot Treatments, Waxing (Men & Women), Men's Services, Couples Treatments. Relax. Rejuvenate. Renu.
Gatineau, Canada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Couple relaxing massage”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We were given a gift certificate for the Renu Spa and we really enjoyed it. It is a very nice spa, staff was cheerful and accomodating you sit in a relaxation room for a few minutes then they bring you into a room with 2 massage tables and it is heaven. They also offer many other spa services, easy to get to, parking is available and overall it was a wonderful experience.

Visited July 2014
6 Thank betmama

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Spa in Ottawa”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

If you are looking for an up scale-yet affordable, professional and very clean spa then Renu is the spa to visit in Ottawa. I have tried different treatments at Renu and I am never disappointed. I feel relaxed as soon as I enter the front door. The staff is very professional and knowledgeable. I have been to many spas in Ottawa and there is absolutely no comparison. Thank you Renu for finally providing a spa that Ottawa deserves!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Dawn C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Appointment booked well in advance was cancelled without notice”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I was unable to try Renu's services because the spa cancelled my appointment without contacting me.

I booked an appointment with Renu in December 2014 as part of a Christmas present to my spouse where we would be running in the Ottawa 10km, followed by a 90 minute couples massage the next day. My spouse was extremely happy with the gift.

I found out today that my appointment has been cancelled on me without any sort of notice. This is obviously a popular weekend so I felt secure in having reserved so far in advance. Now I will be unable to offer this part of my Christmas present to my spouse and am really disappointed.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Geoff G
RenuManagement, Manager at Renu Massage Therapy and Spa, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Hi Geoff,

We are very sorry to hear that there was a problem with your reservation. Please give us a call so we can look into this further and come up with an immediate solution. We always strive to ensure that our clients experience only the best in service and leave every visit looking forward to their next. Contact us at 613-722-2929 or email us at info@renuspa.ca. We hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Matt Garrett
Spa Manager
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Absolutely wonderful!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I go to this spa for a massage approximately once per month. Unfortunately, my visits are not for relaxation but because I have sustained an injury. But that aside, I have only the most positive things to say about my experiences. The front staff are always friendly and polite. The waiting area helps you to unwind before your treatment. And the treatment rooms help to maintain a relaxed feeling. I'm so glad that this spa was recommended to me!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Wiebernaut
Ottawa, Canada
“Simply the best spa around!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My boyfriend and I have been in to see Natacha and Dave for RMT massages many times and are never disapointed. Everyone is very friendly and accomodating. I feel relaxed as soon as I walk through the door. For a great experience everytime go to Renu on Wellington.

Visited January 2014