“Absolutely wonderful!”

Renu Massage Therapy and Spa
Ranked #5 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Ottawa
More attraction details
Owner description: Relax and Rejuvenate in one of our five Spa therapy rooms with our wide variety of tailored treatments that suit the needs of Women and Men, and promise to give the long lasting results that you deserve. Many of our Wellness and Beauty treatments can be experienced in our "room for two" fully equipped with a jet therapy shower for two. Whichever treatments you choose, you will be sure to enjoy your escape and will leave with an enhanced state of wellbeing. We look forward to having you experience our amazing treatments, which include world renowned Botanical and Organic ingredients. Stop in for a visit and see what everyone is talking about! Our Services: Registered Massage Therapy, Relaxation Massage, Body Wraps, Skinceuticals Facials,ilike™ Certified Organic Facials,Pevonia Botanica European Facials, Hand & Foot Treatments, Waxing (Men & Women), Men's Services, Couples Treatments. Relax. Rejuvenate. Renu.
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Absolutely wonderful!”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I return regularly to Renu for massages and aesthetics. They have an amazing staff who are warm and welcoming. The facilities are lovely and relaxing. I have been to other spa places but this one is by far the most professional.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank Eileen113

Ottawa, Canada
“The Ultimate Relaxing Spa Experience”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

What I love about Renu Massage Therapy & Spa is the very professional service and attention to detail - from the minute you enter the reception area until you leave, you are made to feel like you are their most important client. All the staff work hard to ensure that you leave there feeling like you've been transformed into a relaxed and pampered person. I have had several services there - all excellent. I particularly like having registered massages and their relaxing facials. I have been to other spas in the past but now will only go to Renu - I drive 23 kms to get there from where I live, passing other spas on the way. Not only is Renu a wonderful spa, but it is located in West Wellington/Westboro so is in the heart of a true Ottawa neighbourhood of small shops and restaurants - away from the ugliness of box stores and suburbia. You feel like you are on holiday in your own city! Try them out - you will enjoy your experience !!

Visited October 2011
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“I have had better”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I went to this spa with my husband for our anniversary. Both my husband and I agreed that the experience was good, not exceptional. The reception area was small and there were quite a few people paying as well as waiting for their treatment and to be served so it became a little chaotic. The reception/waiting area is very small. It comes with the spa being in Westboro I suppose. Also, I guess it's the joy of winter but there were shoes everywhere which added to the less-than-relaxing atmosphere.

I got a facial and my husband got a massage. I have had facials where while the mask is on, they'll massage your shoulders and arm. That did not happen here. At the end of the treatment, I was recommended a whole list of products which I guess has happened with other spas but I felt a little pressure to buy them when paying. I did end up buying a few products but they have made me peel quite badly so I have stopped using them. My husband said his massage was ok.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Destinbride
RenuManagement, Manager at Renu Massage Therapy and Spa, responded to this review, January 28, 2012
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review. We always aim to exceed our guest's expectations. We are usually quite good at this, as can been seen in other reviews. It was unfortunate that in this case we were unable to do so; However, feedback such as yours will allow us to look into ways that we can improve.

It is customary for all facials to include a thorough skin care analysis and a neck, shoulder, hand and arm massage. I apologize if this was not the case in your treatment. We are passionate about our treatments and the results that they provide, this includes our home-care products as well. We would like an opportunity to discuss this with you and would be more than happy to exchange your products, so you can get the results you deserve.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could contact us to further discuss the details of your visit so that we can ensure that your next experience at Renu is a great one!

Thanks again for your feedback,

Matt Garrett
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

This spa is well located on the edge of Westboro and it's easy enough to find street parking. I've used their massage services only, no esthetics. The massage therapists are very professional and care about your total wellness, not just performing the service and getting you out the door. Mine have tought me stretches and have provided other helpful tips in order to improve my posture and overall wellness. The massage rooms have a nice ambiance and sounds outside the rooms are minimal, i.e.: no distractions of people walking by or chatting, as you hear at some spas. Front desk staff is courteous and friendly and it is possible to book online, seeing all of the RMT's schedules. A great place to go.

1 Thank k8peartree
Ottawa
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“AWESOME”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

very relaxing, very professional.

I can't recommend this place - and their pedicures - enough.

Ask for Adrienne. She's a sweetie.

Visited December 2011