“Some of the best sushi I've eaten”
Review of Kiko Sushi Bar

Kiko Sushi Bar
Ranked #392 of 2,897 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Healthy
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Kiko Sushi Bar, located in Little Italy, is Ottawa's newest Japanese restaurant. With both individual tables and a sushi bar, Kiko offers a relaxing, modern environment with traditional Japanese art decor. Suitable for both the businessman entertaining clients as well as the casual crowd. Takeout is also available.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The long weekend was wonderful with a Montgolfière flight saturday morning and some extraordinary meat meals like chinese fondue and delicious pork ribs. We needed a change from meat and remembered our nice experience at Kiko and decided to indulge. We had the "boat dinner for two" a meal for two served in a wooden boat, preceeded by miso soup, a special japanese salad and two prepared oysters. Two glasses of mango juice accompanied our meal. Most of the boat consist of fresh raw fish that is delicious... some of the pieces seemingly melting in the mouth. It was a great dinner.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We went to Kiko and were amaze by the food and good service. Most of the staff were Asian, but to our surprise Vietnamese but not Japanese. Food was excellent tasty and very fresh.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We were very hot and needed to get something to eat at about 9:30 on a Saturday night. We did not want pub food and were on Preston Street. By the time we decided on Kiko it was almost 10:00 - there closing time. They were very nice to serve us. We ordered the pre-set meals (both under 30.00) and they were fresh and delicious with a nice variety of complimentary dishes. The patio was comfortable and the beer was cold. Nice night!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

While I was travelling tttawa, I had a take out for dinner. I never heard of this restaurant before, I was just passing by, went inside and ordered sashimi sushi combo. And short after few bites, I realized how lucky I was. I had a big smile on my face because It tasted so good and delightful. and i couldn't believe that i paid only 30 bucks for that. It was one of my trip's unforgettable moment. Thanks, Kiko.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

What a gem. Great sushi. And the best sushi pizza we've ever had. Very nice service too from all the staff.