“If you are Vegetarian, go!”
Review of ZenKitchen - CLOSED

ZenKitchen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We went for Friday night dinner and ended up there again for brunch on Sunday morning. The food was delicious. Very interesting foods and flavours. You can eat outside on the front porch (although it is right beside the sidewalk and road) or enjoy the comfortable, trendy interior.

1  Thank ActiveTempo

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Excellent meal choices, all come with gluten-free option. Quaint and small with attentive and efficient service. Bar menu is creative and all drinks are made with natural soft drinks or house juices. Experience starts with a amuse-gueule and home-made bread. Excellent appetizer platter to share. Very large portions. Must try.

1  Thank apoliqui
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Went to Zen when it first opened and it was spectacular-the food was innovative and tasty- unfortunately my subsequent visits showed a deterioration in quality and taste whilst the price was getting higher-Hope they improve before they lose more clients like us

1  Thank Indie463
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Myself and two friends dined and the restaurant tonight and had an incredible meal. We shared the gnocchi as a starter and absolutely fell in love. This was by far the best pesto I have ever tried, and combined perfectly with the dish, especially the tend mushrooms! I had the raw burrito as a main and was blown away. It was a very original dish, and everything on the plate was wonderful. I must say the kale chips that come with the meal were the most flavorful ones I have ever tried.
In terms of service, the staff was great. I asked a ton of questions and the waitress kindly and patiently responded me!
Overall, a great experience and am definitely going to be back to try more items on the menu!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Mixed experience. I was not excited about going to a veggie-only place, but my food was excellent. Absolutely alive with flavour and variety (Sope). One who I dined with had the tapas plate and it wasn't good and should have been. The service was also spotty. Three people working the dining area (not all the big) and it was a little bit harder to get their attention than you might have expected. But my meal was good enough that i'm ready to return to try it again.

1  Thank WmFerguson