“Can’t go wrong”

Crazy Horse Stonegrill Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #159 of 3,256 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Crazy Horse Stonegrill Steakhouse and Saloon is Kanata's most unique dining entertainment experience. With our country themed authentic southern decor, the best live entertainment from all over North America and a privately-developed menu heavy on AAA Angus Reserve Steaks. The Crazy Horse is sure to have something for everyone in the Herd.
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

This place is a must when we go to a Senators game,the food is great the service excellent and quick. Very reasonably priced. I prefer to have them cook my steak but friends I go with like to do the stone grill themselves.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in to meet a friend for drinks. Pete the bartender was awesome made it quite enjoyable. Great atmosphere! Will be back!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

This was a last minute decision after a Hockey Tournament. I was firstly amazed that they could fit us in and I know it wasn’t easy and I totally appreciate it. It was Saturday night at 7.30 and the place was packed.
Great atmosphere, Great service and being a server myself for 7 years I take my hat off to the servers ( didn’t get there names ) the logistics of separate bills ( we did try and help with the suggestion of Jersey Hockey # )
Now to the food I was so pleasantly surprised the reviews do not give it justice. The food was amazing I had the steak salad , my husband a burger ( he said it was wonderful ) my teenager had the pulled pork of which I had a little taste and it was so good.
The only negative would be the kids menu pizza was a little lame but honestly what do you expect for $10 including soda and dessert . My suggestion would be any child over 5 order from the full menu.
Prices are really reasonable with two beers , a soda three main meals a side order of onion rings and kids meal $100 well worth the money and experience. We will defiantly be returning my son wants to try “ cook your own meat option “
Thank you crazy horse great experience
The Kemptville Panthers Atom Rep Team

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

Nice “Western” atmosphere if you are into that mood. OK music. Very friendly service. Muscles were really spicy; food but not outstanding. The half rack of ribs is very large and I could not finish it. Good taste but a bit dry. Good beer selection and the local IPA was quite good. Worth trying as it is somewhat unique and would be fun with friends. But might not be the place for foodies.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank pieroinusa
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Thought we would try something that we couldn’t find at home so we found this through TripAdvisor and were so glad we did.

We decided on the Stonegrill method of cooking the steak. It was a first for us and an extremely unique and enjoyable experience. The steak was awesome and the Stonegrill allowed us to cook it exactly how we wanted.

Although there were a few glitches with the ordering system and the backup server forgot to put in the appetizer order, the servers were very attentive and strove to make things right.

A great experience and definitely a place we will come back to on our next trip to Ottawa/Kanata.

Date of visit: December 2018