“Will be returning.”

Green Earth Vegetarian Cuisine
Ottawa, Canada
“Will be returning.”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

My boyfriend ordered the Golden Crispy Rolls for appetizers, the Supreme Burrito for his main course, and the Carrot cake and Chocolate Cheesecake for dessert. Everything was delicious. I ordered the hot and sour soup (wasn't tasty at all - wouldn't recommend it), the BBQ tofu for my main course (which was absolutely delicious - try it!), I had Thai Banana Rolls (which are deep-fried bananas with vegan ice cream... Need I say more?)
The only complaint about the food was the desserts were expensive and VERY small (about 2x2 inches).

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank alis_10

“Great a la carte menu as well as daily...”
Reviewed June 25, 2010

Great a la carte menu as well as daily lunch buffet. Fake meats, burgers, pho, soups, salads. All day buffet 1st Sunday of month. Great value. Ambience would go up 50% by losing the flatscreens looping Supreme Master TV...

Ontario
“A Vegetarian's Dream Come True”
Reviewed March 17, 2009

I've eaten at Green Earth twice since it opened on Feb. 14 and would have visited even more often but I live 2 hours away!
Green Earth is a lovely, clean, tastefully decorated restaurant with a real Asian influence. They also offer Veggie Burgers, Burritos, Tacos and other meals too. I think it's safe to say that everyone will be able to find something to like on the menu, whether you are vegan, vegetarian or an omnivore! On both occasions I took my two university-aged daughters and we made a point of ordering different things and tasting each other's meals.
For appetizers we've had the Edaname beans, Crispy Nuggets, Summer Rolls and the Golden Tofu. All were not only delicious but beautifully presented.
We've also had the Hot & Sour Soup, Golden Tender Crescents, Orange Imagination (having no imagination myself I've actually ordered this one BOTH times.. it's THAT good!), Star Delight, Gourmet Fried Rice and Riz Colonial. All entrees are hot, fresh, delicious and beautifully garnished.
Their Chocolate Cheesecake is amazing and vegan!!
The service was excellent both times - the servers are friendly and helpful and attentive.
I look forward to many more meals at Green Earth!

1 Thank SunflowerM