“Cheaping out”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Cheaping out”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Firstly, I'm not a big fan of gambling however I would go with my father and my sister. Sometimes we would head over to the buffet or "pretend" we understand horse racing and bet at random as to when the horses would come in.

I'm not a fan of the place because I think alot of people waste their time and energy there. Simple as. When we used to go at New Year's Eve there was a bit of a do. It is unfortunate that for people to meet people that the only way to do this is to go to a gambling establishment but if they are willing to spill their hard-earned cash then at least provide a quality banquet otherwise I would say to convert it to something more meaningful to the patrons who attend regularly...is there even a suggestion box at the Raceway and Casino?

2 Thank Treena L

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Pleasant way to spend time with Family”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

There are slots next door to the dining area , but we prefer to eat and place $2 bets on the horses- food is fair but not main attraction.

142 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“buffet large cheap but no veggies at all”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

we took friends to the race track for dinner it was a Friday night buffet although large varity is not great had better for the price

Visited August 2012
2 Thank carol w
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Barbados Night at the Races”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We went to Rideau Carleton Racetrack for Barbados night at the races. The food was plentiful and it was great to get Flying Fish outside of Barbados. The service is pretty good although it is primarily a buffet. I was disappointed in the strawberries which were not cleaned so difficult to eat. Very good roast beef.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Gardenlad
Peterborough, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Love this Rideau Carlton”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Been here 3-4 times, like it very much and even come out with money which is rare. I love the variety of games and the different people who frequent there. Only concern have to look for the drink cart. Would recommend here.

Visited September 2012