“The feel of Greek hospitality and pride”

Kallisto Greek Restaurant
Ranked #121 of 2,856 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We dine here regularly. It was by happenstance that we found this strip mall restaurant. However, it has been our go to restaurant for occasions of family and friend groups to meet and eat. The menu is contained and what is on the menu is done well. The kitchen produces food with pride in mind. I have yet to be disappointed. The restaurant staff is beyond friendly. They make you, personally welcome. Not as a guest but just short of being a family member. Because we use this restaurant as a place to gather, chat and eat it is comforting to know the restaurant staff doesn't have a timetable to rotate patrons out the door. Lovely restaurant, fine food, great people.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

My lamb souvlaki dinner was very tasty. Lamb was perfectly grilled to medium as requested. Tzatziki is homemade and really really good! I was surprised the place was not busy at 6:30 PM because the food is very good. Service was friendly and attentive. Baklava was just OK, not on par with the main and not homemade.
I will visit again for sure when in Ottawa.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We stopped in for lunch and were not disappointed. Small cozy little restaurant in a strip mall with lots of parking. It was not very very busy when we went so we were seated immediately. Waitress was very friendly and was quick to take our orders. Food arrived fast and hot. Food quality was good and portion and priced was fair.
The appearance of the restaurant was very clean. The bathrooms were tidy and had a very nice fresh smell.
I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves Greek food.
We will be returning in the future.

1  Thank Leamer
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I read the good reviews and gave it a try... and it did not disappoint... Yes, the food was great, with nice presentation, good portions, freshly done vegetables... We ordered the Organa and the Mediterranean chicken with red peppers and artichokes... both dishes were delicious, and the bread and salad that came with our meals were also excellent.. The service was quick, warm and friendly... It is situated right in a strip mall, but the inside of the restaurant looks warm and spacious...and very clean. It felt very relaxing and pleasant... and the waitress at the front greeted us with a warm and lovely smile... The whole experience was great... And they also have a good wine list to choose from... We will definitely go back for more... It's a real gem...!

2  Thank Diego16888
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was visiting Ottawa and asked my hotel for a good Greek restaurant. I have to say it was absolutely wonderful. Everything about this restaurant was great. The service was quick, warm and friendly. We ordered a gyro wrap and as an entre we had calamari and keftedakia. The food was served quickly and was delicious. There is no question that when I am back in Ottawa I will definitely go back. Parking was free which is a plus.

1  Thank Jim514555