“Great Concert Venue”

National Arts Centre
Ranked #27 of 289 things to do in Ottawa
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Went to see the Vinyl Cafe on Dec 23 2012. The show was fantastic but the building is oddly built. Very difficult to find a washroom and then there are only 3 stalls for and entire floor.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

this is still a wonderful showpiece for Ottawa. Even the cheaper seats have good view and acoustics.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Attended many a performance here over the years and have never had a complaint. Accessible by car and public trasit, ample parking, great area of the city to discover. Programming is varied to suit all tastes and budgets. The building is architecturally interesting, the setting by the Canal is lovely, and if you are visting, treat yourself to a meal at Le Café, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I attending a dinner/banquet. The Room that we were located in was ok based on the furnishing and decorations. It was small for the amount of person and tickets sold for the event. The building itself was clean, and the staff was extremely helpful especialy when I had an emergency and had to leave and so the ever so gracious young lady took me out the back-way where there was an elevator and actually escorted me downstairs and directed me how to located where I had originally parked my car. The parking was like a maze and navigating your way out, when there was no attendant well that was a treat in-it-self. The staff was amazing and very professional. I will definately make another trip to browse and enjoy

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Technology; architecture sound and the parking all great as was the performance,
We ate a beautiful dinner as well