“DOWNTOWN UNIVERSITY”

University of Ottawa
Ranked #78 of 291 things to do in Ottawa
Reviewed January 16, 2013

No real campus except the small park in front of the historic main building on Laurier. No really spectacular buildings.

1  Thank Donald R M

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Good academic system and some good profs. however, students are treated as $$ only. there's no value for the student there. I took 10 courses at Athabasca they only accepted two of them (basically I waisted my money). the courses scheduling is extremely bad and there are no spots available if you do not register earlier. I can't wait to get my degree and never see this university ever in my life. Worst experience ever!

2  Thank NiveenOttawa
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I often walk through the grounds of Ottawa U when we head to the market area. Very nice grounds, some old, some new. Not a place to hang out, but worth a look.

1  Thank Deanna D
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Went here for 4 years. Finally started adding some nice buildings in 2011, still renovating which is great. Tuition, expensive, profs in the faculty of Science- not so great. all in all just an average place to go to school. Best part? ITS DOWNTOWN. So you can always runaway from the mundane-ness that is campus life.

1  Thank Sumaira H