“Great!”

Cuisines: International, Gastropub, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was not my first nor my last time at Thyme and Again.

The experience I had was down right amazing. The staff were courteous (a few were a bit busy but once they finished with their task/customer made eye contact and smiled at me, always asking if I was served), the food was delicious (a bit on the higher side), and the atmosphere superb. We had no idea they have an upstairs with extra seating (and gallery) and once we sat up there it was a whole new world. Quiet, great for conversation, and well kept.

I recommend getting a coffee (free refills, YES!) with a slice of cake!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We tried to dine here a few days ago but the customer service was so poor that we had to leave. There was a mis-communication with our order (which was high priced) not to mention all the staring and the customer service manager who did not speak to us but instead ask the rude staff member what was happening and then left without looking at us!
Do yourself a favour and eat elsewhere!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was there with friends enjoying an afternoon tea. The cakes were so pretty looking, and the price was reasonable (not the cheapest). By the way, the cakes tasted very good also.

For those who were not there before, there was a lot more seating area upstairs. Downstairs were very busy, but upstairs were nice and quiet.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stopped by for lunch one afternoon and had a chicken sandwich with a cup of butternut squash soup- both items were delicious! The staff were very courteous and friendly. I had some dietary questions- they went above and beyond by preparing my sandwich on gluten free bread.

I also picked up some frozen savouries, a cheesecake and some local cheese- I had some guests coming over that night (last minute entertaining) and this place is so good to have in the neighbourhood for this! I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I've been three times: I am well-off financially and extremely well educated and was treated by the counter staff like some wino who'd just wandered in off the street. Never again!