“A hidden gem on Holland!”
Review of Anna Fine Thai

Anna Fine Thai
Ranked #623 of 2,856 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a great dinner with friends and family. Overall value and service was excellent! A must if you like Thai.

1  Thank marytsuzanne2012

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Food here is excellent! Can't go wrong with anything on the menu. I had a combination plate served on a tray lined with a banana leaf. It had noodles, coconut chicken, salad, Thai roll and rice. Yum, yum, yum. My wife also loved her order although I can't remember what she had.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I've eaten at Anna Thai three times. I was brought there by a friend who is a regular at the place and recommended it. Upon arrival, the manager knew him and was extremely cordial and pleasant with us and other customers in the restaurant.

I was so impressed with the food, it was a lunch special, I brought friends of mine there for supper. They also thought the food was amazing and have gone back on another occasion with me.

The ambiance is great in there, service is great.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Anna is one of three highly regarded Thai restaurants in Ottawa, all with the same owner. Fortunately, Anna is in our neighbourhood, and we have enjoyed dinner there from time to time, often with a Toronto visitor who insists that the meal compares well with anything in that city!

Because my wife and I leave for Bangkok next month, we asked the server to suggest a typical meal for three, which he obligingly did. We started with Tom Yum soup (delicious), following a dumpling appetizer. Our three courses were designed to complement each other: crispy duck, beef red curry, and Original Thai pad Thai, plus an order of sticky rice. All were excellent, and we topped the meal off with mango ice cream.

More than ever, we are looking forward to our week in Thailand!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Canada's National Capital Region is blessed with a number of fine Thai restaurants, and this warm and friendly place on Holland Avenue in Wellington Village is one of the best. The decor is attractive, the service efficient and the standards of cuisine are high — whether you're ordering a mango salad, a noodle dish, a ginger chicken dish or one of their complex curries. There are also some unusual items on the menu — including boar. In addition, Anna usually offers a choice of combination plates which can also be highly recommended. The restaurant is a two-minute walk from the Great Canadian Theatre complex, making it an ideal venue for a pre-theatre meal.

1  Thank travelling1935