“Dinner First then a Movie”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Ranked #297 of 2,737 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian, American, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Dinner First then a Movie”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

This the nicest Moxies in Ottawa. The food and service are great and the layout allows for good conversation
without all the noise of their other locations.
Server was fast and efficient. I will continue to visit for lunch and dinner. Loved the lemon pepper haddock!

Visited September 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Very nice!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I took clients there for dinner and the food was very good.The service was great! We ordered and oriental meal and I was impressed with the freshness of everything. It was not expensive for the size of the portions. I will go back to try more of their menu.

Visited July 2013
“Amazing restaurant”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here for our 5th anniversary and we were amazed at the wonderful service,food and just the cleanliness of the restaurant.
Our waittress even gave us two free glasses of champagne. The food was amazing,one of the best restaurant in Ottawa for sure. I will be returning for sure.

Ottawa, Canada
“Overrated !”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Nice patio but I find the food and drinks a bit overpriced. The service is ok, but not out of the ordinary. I find also that the waitress are dress a little TOO sexy....very short dress or skirts...is that necessary ??? to attract clients ??? not working for me.
The plates have nice presentation...but in small portion.
The furniture is nice and modern.
The food we had did not stand out from any other places.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Another great time at Moxie's”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Have been to this location a dozen times and it is great. Had the Ginger rice bowl and it was very good. The taste and spice level made for a great overall dish! Will be back soon!