“Horrible”

Dining options: Takeout
Oshawa, Canada
“Horrible”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Absolutely horrible. Tried both the pizza and a sub. Worst I have ever had. I can't believe these guys are still in business.

The overall experience was just bad, starting with the customer service. It was like something you see in a an old 80's teen movie with some kids behind the counter not really caring about what they are doing, or for the food they are serving.

The quality of the food was shockingly bad. The pizza tasted like it was 'frozen pizza' thawed and cooked to serve. The sub was just as bad in terms of taste, quality and presentation. I'm looking at the over reviews and photos and just can't believe we are talking about the same place. It's just not possible.

Not sure what else I can say except that I can't recommend this place.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Phil M

Oshawa, Canada
“best pizza ever”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We order this pizza at work all the time. it is very cheesy and good. it a very hearty pizza so you only need one or 2 pieces and you are full. they are very generous with their toppings

Visited June 2012
1 Thank tammy k
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
“Mislead By One Mistake”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I Had Ordered From Go Go's Once And Had Told Them On the Phone I Only Had Debit,Due To That They Said They Would Be here Within 45 Mins,They Then Showed And I Said Debit And Got Told They Dont Take Debit,Mind You This Was Just Two Three Nights Ago,I Then Just Now Called And They Are Refusing Me Of Customer Service To My Address All Because Of The Debit,I Had Informed Them I Had Cash And They Still Then Refused Me,I Would Like This To Be Dealt With For I Have Been A Paying Customer For Almost 5 Years,If This Is What I Get For One Tiny Mistake On Mine As Well As Their Parts Then In My Eyes They Shouldnt Be Doing Any More Buisness.

Thank You For Reading And My Apologies If This EVER Happens To Anyone Else.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank MszSkaj Ojibway J
Bowmanville, Canada
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Probably the best pizza around, traditional Italian. Great taste and fair price. Try the panzarotti if you can eat it all!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank leafssfan
oshawa
“Now thats pizza.”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

One of the best pizza places around. No need to ask for extra cheese, although its fabulous when you do.

2 Thank willowsteapot