“Evening out”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of East Side Mario's - CLOSED

East Side Mario's
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Vanier
Oshawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Evening out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Always a great place to eat with a fantastic atomasphere. Dana, a manager is great, listens & is friendly like all the rest of the staff. Food is fantastic. This is one of my FAVOURITE restaurants. Highly recommend this place.

Visited March 2013

Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
“Birthday Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

Enjoyed salad with personal pizza! Service was great! Enjoyed it! They did catered to us as a group of ladies celebrating!

Visited March 2013
“Terrible service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Ok I am a single father of two kids, after working a 11.5 hour shift I wanted to treat my kids to east side Mario's however with the long shift and homework to still do we decided to order for delivery. East side Mario's advertises they deliver, we called placed our order at exactly 8:46 pm I know this is a little later than normal dinner time however we were hungry and did not have the time to go to the restaurant as we had homework etc...... After placing my $90 dollar order I got a call back thirty min later stating it was too late for delivery and that I would have to come get it or cancel the order as apparently the restaurant can't deliver at a normal time in my eyes. The girl was rude on the phone when I asked the reason and I did not receive a reason for it. After simply trying to question the logic as to why I was not informed when I placed the call. Now it's about 9:15 and by the time I place another order somewhere else the kids will be sleeping. Anyway I am not happy I guess business is so good in this tuff economy that east side Mario's can afford to loose a faithful loyal customer. I am not a difficult person but sheesh rude, no reason and leaving us all hungry hmmmmmm.

1 Thank Ienjoyanightout
Oshawa, Canada
“poor service, everyone is rude .”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I dont like seeing their employees in the wndow smoking as im eating, they are all ditsy and ignorant. Servers are poorly trained, cooks all look gross.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank lauraarendelling_
toronto
“not bad ... just ok food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

i dont go often and i really wouldnt go at all if it werent for my 13 year old. its ok food for the price

Visited September 2012